These wings where quickly named “Alfredo Wings” at the April Chicago ManBQue MEATing. While the sauce is creamy, it’s a little different than a typical Alfredo sauce.
12 wings, separated into flats and drumettes (tips discarded)
1 cup heavy cream
1 stick butter
4 gloves garlic minced
1/4 cup smoked Gouda, shredded
1/3 cup chopped flat parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pat wings dry then salt and pepper.
2. Light the grill and preheat to medium-high heat. Clean and oil the grate.
3. While grill is preheating, melt stick up butter in sauce pan over medium heat on stove.
4. Sauté garlic in melted butter for 2 minutes.
5. Add cream and heat to simmer.
6. Simmer cream sauce for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add smoked Gouda to sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Set sauce aside.
8. On the grill, cook wings for 5-7 minutes per side, until they are cooked through.
9. Remove and toss wings with sauce. Top with chopped parsley.